NMS PTSO plays an important role in supporting the school’s students, staff, and the greater school community. We provide programs that benefit students, advocate for excellence in our schools, educate parents and the community about the school and its needs, encourage parental involvement, and provide an important link between family and school. We hope your family will join us by becoming members.
NMS PTSO family membership dues are $10 per family. Each North student in your family will receive free admission to PTSO sponsored events. You can find the membership form here.
NMS PTSO uses its funds in various ways.
For students we offer:
- Fall Dance
- Color Blast After Party in the Spring
- Two Scholastic Book Fairs
- Subsidize the end of the year field trips
- 8th Grade Graduation Dance
For teachers we offer:
- Gifts and Grants
- Meals during conferences and Teacher Appreciation Week
For the community we donate to:
- Youth Art Month held at the Menomonee Falls Public Library
- Scholarships for Menomonee Falls High School Seniors who are alumni of NMS
In order to do all of the above, we must raise funds each year. Please check out our Fundraising Page to see how you can help our organization achieve its goals!